Monday, August 27, 2012

Quatre Bras units continued, FFL Officers photos

Finished up the Seaforth 's and a unit of Cornwall foot. I have one highland and one line battalion of Brits to paint.  Next it would be on to the Hanoverians.  Photos soon, I promise.

I have interspersed this effort with some other figures, mostly from Pulp-Figures by Bob Murch.

And, on Sunday, I was vindicated with saying I too could play at  the new WW2 games planned.  I have a platoon of about twenty FFL in late 1920's & 1930's .  Here are examples of the officers.


Spiffy, no?  Great figures by Artizan, they are destined for lots of play if the local WW2 platoon level games occur.

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for the pics of the Brits myself. You know how I feel about Kakhi! :-)

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be photos, soon! Two more units to paint and the British brigades at QB will be done, and I all ready have over half the HAnoverians I need to finish up.

    Well, there are several batteries of artillery to do as well. SO far I only have the batteries for Picton's Division.

    The WW2 is the next fad here, I am just glad I have figures in Khaki that can play in the 30's to the end of WW2.

    ReplyDelete