Thursday, July 18, 2013

It is very hot this week

Don't work on setting up the pool today.  Yes, that's what I was told, and I agreed with my wife not to bother. We are going to be at or slightly over 95 degrees F for the second day in a row, and over 90 for the 6th day in a row.  Yeah, I am on vacation, after all.

Too humid to prime, I fell back on catching up on our play by email campaign, painting,and yesterday a game with the new Monday Knights space combat supplement on the Aquarians.   So I expect to have a lot to blog about the next few days while I am not at Historicon and also while dealing with the heat over at least the next two days being over 90.

I do have some figures in backlog to paint.

Some Prussian fusileers:



Some more Hanoverians for Kielmansegge's and Best's brigades:




And also some British Artillery:

No comments:

Post a Comment