Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Daughter is awesome!




I took a minute to show my daughter some new items on the Perry Bros. website about a week before Christmas. Just to point out how cool they were, a field farrier set and an ammunition wagon from the Napoleonic British range.

I got them as a present from her at Christmas. Perry ships fast!

She has her own lancer unit from when she was in middle school.  She designed the uniforms, I painted them. Can't show them to you, as they reside at their Colonel's house.

She has two daughters. They are three and five. Maybe I can convince them to play. 


2 comments:

  1. Cool toys!

    Ism it the famed Princess's lancers we're talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the famous 'Princess Bethany's Lancers' of pink coat and white facing fame.

    ReplyDelete