Austrian line for Chosen Men

I wanted to add some variety for the games of Chosen Men, and downloaded the author supplied Austrian and Russian lists from his website.

Having done that, it remained to obtain and paint some Austrian line in some poses other than an advancing or march attack pose. There was a recent addition to the Pery line that fit the bill.

They made their tabletop debut this week, so I present the I.R. 16, Terzi's third rankers. The third rank of line was where the skirmishers in a line regiment were to come from in a line unit.

 Well, if I am painting all that white, at least I can do violet facings.
 The command pack includes a sapper, which is useful under the rules.
The final group. The drummer is absent, getting the drum rims painted. 

These fellows will show up a lot in the imagination campaign's battles.

Comments

Gonsalvo said…
Allo, Herr Zimmerman!
pancerni said…
These were a treat to paint. I may do more.

Popular Posts