Scouring Sands--Mechs, not dish washin.

Scouring Sands.

 A very ambitious supplement.  The clans of the Jade Falcons are being attacked  by the   Merchants League .

The backgrounds and scenarios   over   (20) are clearly  laid out and cover pre and post game decisions that you  make based on your expectation. 

The box comes with a dozen mechs, cards for the mechs ,and  some terrain. 



b
  Turn 4 at the end of play.


Based  on game play with battletech alphstrike. I expect that you could convert to the classic rules .

New rules for campaign setting are presented by a section in the beginning of the book.

.Aces rules introduction.  Automate one side in a scenario with cards to drive commands. 

We decided to start the Scouring Sands  games in rotation with our effort with 

Silver Bayonet Albion supplement: and others projects as we find the next "ooo shiny." 

Since the local store has the rules on back order and I have the only copy it pretty much suggests I will start off as the defense. 



This means I will play the defending Clan Jade Falcon forces. 

The Falcons are deployed in the blue box on the map.





f







I do like the buildings and other terrain provided  in the game 


Well Greg mentioned that he had a copy coming.   This should help speed up things. 

Comments

Popular Posts