Happy Thanksgiving (belated) and the next few weeks incoming

Battle of Britain 


I have the afternoon off from our regularly scheduled gaming due to several gamers being unavailable.  Yeah, the snakes in the jungle will have to wait.

I took the time to do some ordering, getting a deal on some Litko bases and a reissued version of the old board game, "The Battle of Britain."

The bases are mostly because I 'need' them and a few new product I want. 

The board game is another old friend that I once had acquaintance, and now returns in an updated form. Rather than counters and log sheets to keep track of each side, there are play aid cards and....1/300 scale airplanes. Should be here in a week, I am chuffed and waiting.

 O yeah, the kickstarter for Anno Domini 1666 is also starting the final sort and pack, so maybe that by my January birthday.
Bye for now.


Comments

Popular Posts