Russian Jagers, Chosen Men units

I finished a second battalion of Napoleonic era Russian Jagers from the Perry brothers miniature line. Differing from the earlier unit in that they are mounted individually to be used in games of 'Chosen Men' going forward.  The main color is delta ceramcoat "Black Green."  The blanket/great coat roll is done in "Hippo Grey" by the same company.



I did use a wash to cover any gaps in the painting, and to get some detail in  the hands and face.  The results are a little dark but please me.  The unit is made up from 3 packs of Russians in firing positions and as such have no musicians nor officers.



 I have several units in the queue for 'Chosen Men' games as I found the optional Austrian and Russian pages on the author's website; these allow our imagination campaign to have some variety in troops as well for the smaller actions.

Comments

Czar Barry said…
Nice. You can never go wrong with Russian Jagers.
pancerni said…
Very true. I hope they do well on the table.
Gonsalvo said…
The dark wash worked well on these.

Popular Posts