"It all started out so well''...(dog's life)

Poor Val, our 6 month old...

 


Woke up, went out with dad, did no. 1.

Huh, no treat, went back out with dad, did no. 2.  That always works with him.

I really like the way they have caught on to the potty bell.  sometimes they speak as if they have moments where they disbelieve my intentions, but they usually give in. Sometimes I just want the fresh air.

 Huh, we skipped my breakfast, and the treat I deserve....but we are going in the car!  For a ride!

The ride was fun, I had not been in the car so long, but mom says I did good.

A house full of other dogs! This nice lady lead me  in, I got my own pen. I met several other nice people!

 Ooh, they gave me a shot.  It's getting quieter, some of the other dogs stopped barking.  I feel sleepy....

Mom, Dad, can I go home now?  Wait! What is this?  Another car ride, but I am too tired to enjoy it much.

I feel ridiculous, but I am too tired to care.  Not really hungry, just hold me 'til I fall asleep.



( Yes, poor thing endured her spaying like a champ.)

 




Comments

Gonsalvo said…
The "cone of shame"! Yuck. Poor Val!
Kristie has a T shirt that says "You don't want to mess with me- I neuter for a living!"
pancerni said…
Less than a week to go for the Tuefelhund.. Wow, never mess with someone in the medical profession, inter-specie or not.

Popular Posts