Getting to that time

 Welcome, we a wish to you and yours a happy holiday season. No  matter what you celebrate, the time of year hopefully reinforces the good throughout the year.

 I  thank my family for supporting my time in play this year. 

I thank my Friday old guys who intrepidly come almost  every seven days for some comradeship and play.

I thank my play by email players in the Imagination campaign.

I thank the growing number of players and contacts at the local store, Tabletop Games.

I thank all of you who regularly visit and comment on this blog. 

I thank all of you lurkers who come to visit our shenanigans on the blog.  

At 114 plus entries for the year, I doubt I will have a lot more to say before year end.  All that aside, we still have two games scheduled and a lot of painting time left.

So maybe later a quick Burrows and Badgers update....as I have found the rules....

 

 

 



Comments

rross said…
I am sure our paths will cross again before the big day arrives Joe, but if not, I hope you have a very merry Christmas with family and other loved ones around to make it a special time!
Making 114 posts in the year is a solid commitment. I always enjoy seeing what you have been doing on the hobby front. With two weeks left in the year, I bet you have something more to say before you close the books on 2023.
Lawrence H said…
Merry Christmas Joe. I have enjoyed reading your blog this year, and look forward to much more in 2024.
Inquisitor said…
Well I’m hoping to see you this weekend, but all the same wishes back to you and yours.
It’s been 30yrs of friendship.
Matt Crump said…
All the best to you and yours Joe 👍
caveadsum1471 said…
Merry Christmas Joe, it's always entertaining visiting your blog!
Best Iain
DeanM said…
Good number of projects for the year ending, Joe. Have a great rest of the year and a very Merry Christmas!
pancerni said…
Truly, I am blessed to have so many friends. If I can make a post worth reading before the new year, I will post. Til then, the Christmas tree must go up, a few presents wrapped and a lot of painting to do.

And today, Burrows and Badgers!
daveb said…
Happy holidays! Looking forward to more content in the new year (especially imaginations stuff). Hope the year end treats you and your family well.

Popular Posts