Fiday 14th August photos

 Friday  afternoon shows the 3rd Silver Bayonet scenario from the Bones of Albiom,


Gregg outperformed on setting terrain for a swamp. The table wth












Quite the spread. Greg and Roger both moved in quickly, I settled on the scenic route,  complete with adversary. 

 

Another view of the table. 

 In other categories,  a trip to the local Dollar Tree  showed this available:



At about 16 inches,  it was the smaller of two sizes. The larger one at about 24 inches tall. 


I am thinking a Harvest Kingdom Zardoz style engine. 

 So many projects,  so little time. 

 

 

Comments

Time for a Harvest Kingdom scrap already? It is not even October yet. You are planning ahead!
Great looking scenario!
caveadsum1471 said…
Nice swamp terrain, how did it go? Interesting piece of kit for a build, I always like browsing cheap stores/ markets for stuff!
Best Iain
Matt Crump said…
Nice stuff Joe….you need that pumpkin !
rross said…
Hi Joe - your swampy table set up looks great!
pancerni said…
I like the idea of identifying some projects that will require resources that I may not have. The local group has an idea, the game that will unfold probably Harvest themed units. And maybe Pumpkin Towers. Harvest elements are in the imagination campaign, one off games at this time of year.
pancerni said…
Michal, I will pass this on to Greg, who put the most effort into the terrain.
pancerni said…
Thank you, I always look forward to seeing all the Terrain in your games.
pancerni said…
Iain, your mentioned browsing for under-appreciated stuff. Second best activity in. The hobby

Popular Posts