Oh 400 cavalry castings or so, not so bad a backlog




Just a note, first of the 400 cavalry figures to assemble, prime and/paint.  The shown is a Prussian ' Pomeranian Landwehr Cavalry ' from the Napoleonic Allied cavalry . As per the suggested swapping per the Perry website. More to come.
 

I really did count the backlog. I heard you should never do that. 😄

The dining table will be full when I am done. 

Comments

Neil Scott said…
Wow, 400 cavalry, that will take some painting
pancerni said…
Neil, I have started to realixe......
Donnie McGibbon said…
Very ambitious, looking forward to seeing how you get on with them, should look very impressive.
That is a lot of Prussian cavalry!
Neil Patterson said…
Joe, 400! Seriously 400!
Psychologically I'd break that down into manageable numbers.....

Neil
Not quite 400 here (the first 14 of the planned 55-60 Austrian SYW hussars), but I can empathize.

Kind Sunday Afternoon Regards,

Stokes (Michigan, USA)
Matt Crump said…
Nice Joe…….i would say never count the backlog !
pancerni said…
Matt,
I would agree, but what is done cannot be undone.
pancerni said…
Things do pile up around here!
pancerni said…
Donnie, thanks for your vote of confidence, joe
pancerni said…
Neil ,
A .listing, with so many subsections.
pancerni said…
Jonathan, It is my full list, Not just Prussians. Colonial, Hinterland, and fiends.
caveadsum1471 said…
Is that all? Fill a few long dark nights doing them! Good luck!
Best Iain
pancerni said…
Iain, so you are familiar with Autumn and Winter here!
Ray Rousell said…
Think you'll finish those 400 by early next week?
pancerni said…
Maybe 10, or 3. I am thinking long term here. Still gluing things together

Gonsalvo said…
400 is one heck of a lot of cavalry, Joe!
I knew they couldn't all be Prussians; even my French Napoleonic army "only" has about 250 cavalry! :-)
pancerni said…
Yes Peter, it includes all nations and era's. It includes purchasre as reecent as last month and some from the 90's.
Gonsalvo said…
Time to dig out your copy of "Painting Ponies" for sure!
Gonsalvo said…
I knew they couldn't all be Prussians, LOL!
pancerni said…
It's bolted to my table.
pancerni said…
Napoleonics --About 60 to 72 will be Prussian. Slightly more will Austrian. 72 to 100 British, 40 or so Russian .

Popular Posts