Rest of Indian Army units

 I have  a few rifle squads that round out my Indian Army troops for the late 19th through early 20th century.  The figures are a mix of Copplestone, Foundry and Old Glory.


I think these are the Copplestone, good for 20's 30's although I often  drag them back further.
Foundry, in the late 19th century lines.
Old Glory Indian Army from  their colonial  range.  I have done these up more colorfully, my intent is units from one of the minor rulers under British control.  hence the different hue of khaki.
Copplestone officers flanking an OG officer.


Comments

Gonsalvo said…
Your painting style works really well on these figures.

The somewhat orange hued Indians look like just the sort that might be overhearing the heroine say "No thanks, I already had bugs for breakfast!" :-)
pancerni said…
The look I was going for in choice of color.

Popular Posts