Perry Danish HQ's

I had placed a small order to the Perry website for the campfire set Danish  HQ and the pack with the elder Ewald figure.  I don't collect Danes in the period, so my wife instigated the order, saying it was good for a Father's Day present.  Ah, holidays!

A few pics of the primed heroes :


Big man himself.

The rest of the pack for vignette.

The portions from the next pack I started in red coats. 

Great detail, I hope to do a little work on these in between painting units of the Swedes. There is also a General Ewald figure, who is in a green uniform, not making it in this batch.

Comments

Gonsalvo said…
You have no Danish... yet! :-)
pancerni said…
Yes I have, they are right there in the photos. Question is, do you have the proper HQ for yours. Maybe after the Swedes I could do that neat Jager unit from Copenhagen with the hex sided hats.:-)

Popular Posts