New plan, new army, here's the thing. Planning to publish until a dead horse flogged. And peak news locally a game!

 Out of the shadowy far...... off lands, comes an army suited to night terrors and bad dreams. 

I have a long history of  " oooh, shiny. "   Which means small groups or single figures suffer thier existence as rarely used critters, monsters or statues.

A Dollar Tree  Store find will be the general, with room for future embellishments .

Here's to General It, force commander.

Little is known of this commander 's background, but me, I am willing to see if he's lucky.









Uh oh,  he has lost it, I can hear you. But in context. 




A new project,  fantastic nation that uses all the stuff that you know never makes it on the table.  Now it , makes sense?


Not that we are pedantic in setting up games for our group. 

Mike has been asking about playing a game of Black Powder.  Here he is using my Swedes against Greg's Dane s : on a winter theme battle map. 






More of Greg's forces. I will find the photos of the other half of the table featuring Roger's Bavarians and Edgar's Austrians. 4 players,  something like 250 28mm per player  can be seen. 


Comments

Popular Posts