New plan, new army, here's the thing. Planning to publish until a dead horse flogged. And peak news locally a game!

 Out of the shadowy far...... off lands, comes an army suited to night terrors and bad dreams. 

I have a long history of  " oooh, shiny. "   Which means small groups or single figures suffer thier existence as rarely used critters, monsters or statues.

A Dollar Tree  Store find will be the general, with room for future embellishments .

Here's to General It, force commander.

Little is known of this commander 's background, but me, I am willing to see if he's lucky.









Uh oh,  he has lost it, I can hear you. But in context. 




A new project,  fantastic nation that uses all the stuff that you know never makes it on the table.  Now it , makes sense?


Not that we are pedantic in setting up games for our group. 

Mike has been asking about playing a game of Black Powder.  Here he is using my Swedes against Greg's Dane s : on a winter theme battle map. 






More of Greg's forces. I will find the photos of the other half of the table featuring Roger's Bavarians and Edgar's Austrians. 4 players,  something like 250 28mm per player  can be seen. 


Comments

Ray Rousell said…
Cool looking game, Joe! Literally!
pancerni said…
Ray, glad you liked it.
Gonsalvo said…
Good to see a Napoleonic battle on the table, especially with Danes and Swedes!
How did you find BP?
Danes vs Swedes is not a clash often seen on the Napoleonic field of battle.
Gonsalvo said…
Happens more often if you have Napoleonic Swedes and Danes to begin with! :-)
You might think CT is the upper Midwest; Joe has Swedes, Greg has Danes, and I have both! :-)
Not surprisingly, each of us has some Scandinavian heritage.
pancerni said…
Required format ort 24 figure battalion makes it beat to have very.zrgr tables. We got around that in these games by using 18 castings in a battalion. Bloody combat results governed by due rolls: it works as spectacle. But I have a favorite rule set I like 🔋Don't cha know!
pancerni said…
Jonathan, like Peter said....first you have to paint up. Then half the fun is finding a battle they fought in.we have some humdingers to model, if I get out of my sci-fi escalation .
caveadsum1471 said…
Nice fantastical figures and a lovely Napoleonic game,excellent!
Best Iain
DeanM said…
Very cool looking figures and gaming as always.
pancerni said…
Dean, glad you enjoyed the report. More to follow.
pancerni said…
Everyone has great and interesting reports. Glad the mix is entertaining.

Popular Posts