3rd through 6th days of Ho Ho Ho

 On the third day of Christmas, my true love said to me-

So, what do you want for your birthday? I will even get you toy soldiers. 

 (Ordered an Old Glory Army card, just to be prepared.)

On the fourth day of Christmas, my awesome daughter said to me-

So, Dad, what do you want for your birthday?

 Ordered some Wars of Ozzz stuff. ( More later.)

On the fifth day of Christmas, my grand-daughters, daughter and son in law, and my wife played a board game with me--

the game was 'Mansions of  Madness.'  (Sorry, Cthullu ate all the pictures.)

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love said to me..

I'm going out, run this one errand for me and go where ever you 'need to' while I visit my mother. 


 One more day to go this year, maybe there is hope for 2021.


In case I don't post tomorrow,....Happy New Year!



Comments

Your family is well-trained! Good job! Mine is well-trained as too.
rross said…
Sounds wonderful - I have managed to "order" wargaming related birthday and Christmas presents a couple of times but my family didnt take the hint, so unless I Tell them to buy me stuff - which doesnt always go down well - they have reverted to books, clothes or alcohol - OK but I would rather have toy soldiers!
Gonsalvo said…
It's all good!
Happy New Year, Joe!
pancerni said…
My daughter has sponsored several kits in my inventory, my wife with that comment starts this year.
pancerni said…
I am fortunate, in my 30's I was always gifted socks and underwear for Christmas. Fortunately that opened up funds for during the year purchases of what I wanted.
pancerni said…
Life is good. One of my grand daughters sad it must be nice to be retired. I told her 'it is a magical time.'

Popular Posts