Monsters, Mr. Rico, monsters!

Not satisfied with sword bashing, the Friday afternoon crowd tried a scenario from the " Horrors of Vienna "   expansion for AD1666 .  Roger loyally went with the Cossack Rebels led by Bohun, wily Greg trotted out the Monster Hunters.


This is actually just before the mighty Lindwurm went down, victim to shooting and hacking by no less than five characters.
Earlier on the Lindwurm is enjoying raw daredevil for lunch.
Greg partially off camera reading up on his factions abilities.

The next few weeks will be sparse gaming as seasonal commitments occur.  I will try to send any progress on painting/solo work as I go.  As always, I have a cunning plan......


This post makes 2020 the highest in posts for a year.

Comments

Czar Barry said…
Looks like a good time. Congrats on the new post record! I noticed last week I’m currently tied for my highest year. Who knew a pandemic would boost blog post?
pancerni said…
The more we play it, the more I like it. We have played over a dozen games since receiving it in March. New layers of play unfold...not just gang or weapon of the week but scenarios that require different skills from game to game.

Congrats on your level of posting as well.
Gonsalvo said…
Interesting stuff, Joe!
I hadn't thought about it, but I checked and my total posts for 2020 is 100, equal to the highest previously, and there are quite a few to go for 2020 yet!
pancerni said…
For some reason, beside covid, my article count increased. I think the culprit is the AD 1666 game.

Popular Posts