Here are some I have not shown-Darkest Africa figures

 I have a few figures that predate the blog that are at least as good as what I have shown, There is a big group from the Darkest Africa and Pulp areas.

First up, some Darkest Africa Belgians and their Askiri:




Blues.reds are from craft paints,  Flesh-both types-Howard's Hues. Bayonets, gun barrels by vallejo.

I have a few more Askiri, bringing the total up to 20 in the group. They must be camera shy.

Next up, some civilians from the same era, depicting mostly British.

From Old Glory Boxer Rebellion range, the Kitchen knife brigade.

Officers, preachers, pistol packing ladies.


British, Belgian, and Naval officer.

With the short Friday time-slot we now game in, some of these and others will make a showing over the winter months. We plan some Pulp-era games, some IHMN when 2nd edition come out, in between the Chosen Men and AD1666 games.

I see the ticker shows the100k mark for visits surpassed. Thank you all my non-bot gaming buddies!


Comments

Czar Barry said…
You can never going wrong with a pistol packing lady.
pancerni said…
Pistols, shotguns, rifles....watch this space...
Phil said…
Beautiful figures, glad to see some civilians!
pancerni said…
Thanks. I might have a few more in my Pulp pile.
Gonsalvo said…
A nice little collection. I actually have a fair amount of klead for Darkest Africa type games; just have to paint something beyong the original Portuguese colonial troops!
James Fisher said…
Wonderful, character-filled figures Joe!
Regards, James
pancerni said…
The figures are approaching a useful critical mass to populate scenes for our 'In Her Majesties' Name' outings. Thanks for the kind words.

Popular Posts