Meet Eloise, coming addition addition to the King's Musketeers at my house

 A good addition to the AD1666 forces for France...and tabletop avatar for my wife when she plays.  My local gaming friends know what a big deal it is for my wife to 'be amused' enough to play.  She is a big swash-buckle movie fan, and this game does a good job of intriguing someone who is essentially a non gamer.

 The figure is actually from the "Hot and Dangerous" line (28mm); I plunked for the metal version to get as much detail as possible.  The figure came in four pieces, rapier/hand, body/head, right leg, hat....  and a base so technically five.

Base coat white, light wash of a brown stain to help my tired eyes see the detail.

A light blue on the pants, some brown on the boots.

 
Slightly larger view. Very dainty looking, but in the game...skilled as a musketeer and more agile than Porthos  & Athos. 

 I promise to get her done and in the mix this month.  She is going to look much better with some color & detail. Watch out, Milady & Rochefort!



Comments

Desert Scribe said…
That's great that your wife is interested in playing a wargame with you! I feel very fortunate when my spouse decides to join me at the game table.
pancerni said…
After 47 years, turns out she likes Mansions of Madness and the AD1666, so I am blessed.
rross said…
Nice figure and great work getting your wife interested in gaming!
Gonsalvo said…
A very attr5active figure, but I'd be careful cuddling up to her! :-)
Great that Pat has an interest in something you're gaming; scant chance of that happening with Jan. On the other hand, there are grandsons...

Popular Posts