Quick note before the delivery------ August 22 gaming day

 I am anticipating a delivery of a replacement window, so this will be a hurried note.

  The Tabletop Gaming store in Kensington will host its first (monthly) historical gaming day on August 22. 5 (five) tables to be available. Their website gives an email address to reserve a space. They bill it as open gaming, as it is their first attempt at hosting historicals. 

I will attend, most likely bring some troops as well.

More later. No, I won't bore you about the window. 

Comments

rross said…
Look forward to reading about your adventures Joe and thanks for not boring us with your window...in return, I won't bore you with our new kitchen!
pancerni said…
Funny, the window is part of our kitchen remodel! Still, I won't tell if you don't!

Popular Posts