Blog visits reaching 200,000

 More important than 'hits' is that you have all been  very kind and supportive of my blog.  I admit to not being focused on any individual period in the last few years, but it has been fun to hear from many of you on my many Rabbit holes.


I will have to ask for your patience coming up, my entries will not be as numerous for at least the next six or so weeks.   My lovely wife is having  hip surgery next week and I am the home health care provider.  


Luckily we have done this before...we are so confident in the process that we have a two day trip planned for early in May. The procedure will increase her mobility and greatly reduce her pain.  I defer to the fact that my time will be limited for hobby reports and in fact much in the way of reportable events anyway. 

The next post should return you to the normal chatter, specifically the Foundation of Rome game to take place today.  

Thanks again for all your visits,  comments,  and wonderful work on your own blogs!


Rebasing. Terran fighters for Galactic Knights rules.  Been nearly a year sincewehaveplayed.  Flutter,  flutter.

Comments

Congratulations on the blogging milestone and best wishes to your wife on her upcoming surgery.
Inquisitor said…
Wow Joe, best wishes to a speedy recovery for her.
Ray Rousell said…
Very impressive numbers, Joe.
pancerni said…
Jonathan, Edgar,

Thank you. She will undoubtedly recover quickly and completely, the prep starts today but by midweek next week she will be home and doing therapy. She's way tougher than I am. ;-)
rross said…
That is a lot of visits Joe - well done!

Hopefully all goes as planned with your wife's op and the two-day trip comes off without a hitch!
Stew said…
Congrats on the milestone and best wishes for your wife’s recovery. 😀
daveb said…
Congratulations on the milestone!
Hip surgery is usually pretty routine....I hope it stays that way for this one! You never want to be 'interesting' in healthcare.
pancerni said…
Ray,Keith, Stew, Dave,
Thanks for the kind words and the wishes for my wife's upcoming procedure. She did have the other hip done almost twenty years ago, she knew this one would be procedure someday.
She's done with her preparations and tomorrow we'll see what has changed for the procedure in person.

Hopefully you will be able to hear all went well later this week.
Neil Scott said…
Congratulations on the milestone. Hope everything goes well for your wife
pancerni said…
Neil, Thank you, Joe
caveadsum1471 said…
Those are great numbers, well done! I hope it all works out well for your wife, sounds like you're< or she, is well prepared!
Best Iain
James Fisher said…
The number is no surprise Joe; your eclectic, witty and interesting posts are always great to read/view.

I trust that your wife is now back from surgery and the home care phase has begun swimmingly! In addition, that you have the double titles of carer and Emperor of Rome!
Regards, James
pancerni said…
Iain, thank you.
My wife is home and making progress even as she sleeps. The stay after the procedure was just under 23 hours and yet she starts physical therapy today here at home. They have come, in their methods, a long way since her last hip (other side) was replaced. And yes, she is very organized...I am around mostly for comic relief.

The blog visits I hope are fun for folk. I will have a lower count this year but maybe better battle reports.

Joe
pancerni said…
James,
Thank you for the kind words. I just finished your groups' take on the lead in to Leipzig, very impressive.

My wife's recovery is well on its way, the visiting nurse came by and PT in home will start very soon. I smiled at the double bill, as I am 2 for 5 in playing Foundations of Rome.

Popular Posts