Carlist cavalry , an interlude in yellow; French forces in Silver Bayonet, Egyptian campaign , a new piece of kit

 Merino's lancers are the subject of the project.   Perry Miniatures Carlist cavalry with speed paints and acrylics.  These are the first Carlist riders in my collection, they will help out in some small action or solo games set in the Imagination campaign. There will be nine troopers when completed. 

   Luckily the fungi of Northern Spain are not this big!


Also for consideration, some figures for the French party in our SilverBayonet campaign. 

These are from Brigade Games French in Egypt range, personalities and savants. 


Lots of character, A light infantryman and a doctor.




 The Captain, flanked by a grenadier and a line infantryman.


 

 Three more figures to expand the team as times require.



Meanwhile the fungi continued to mutate. Settling for trumpet mushrooms as a guide. 




A very useful piece of terrain, there are bound to be 'shrooms other game genres.


Three diverse gentlemen. Damn, the bases are yet to be completed on these.

 

And the technological marvel of the week, a home made light box.  As you can tell, no expense was spared.  A cardboard container from a power tool was sacrificed.

 I do hope the box helps my photos become somewhat more passable.

  
  No wonder the 'shroom looked so good!


Comments

rross said…
As always, a variety of different "stuff" happening Joe! I like your lightbox, I did something pretty similar myself a couple of years back....it is gradually falling apart...might have to make a replacement one day!
pancerni said…
Keith Thanks for the kind words. I just used cardboard and duct tape. So we know it will outlast me! Bern busy with yard work and realized few opportunities to share hobby activities,
Lawrence H said…
Some very characterful figures there Joe. I wouldn't be eating that mushroom though.
pancerni said…
Lawrence, I will also veer from eating any mushroom I paint.
Matt Crump said…
A love eclectic mix of stuff Joe. My light box is somewhat less impressive 😢
Neil Scott said…
Great variety of figures and especially like the look of those Carlist cavalry
pancerni said…
You are too kind. Oversized is its only quality
pancerni said…
Neil, I hope to have the Cavalry done and featured in a game soon.

Popular Posts