Just a note

 Apologies to all you for the lack of posts on this blog and comments on others.  A combination of domestic administration, a new player in the imagination campaign and a cold that's not going away have eaten all  my energy.

Barry's incursion into Dahara 's coastal is interesting . Denying Royal responsibility for the column leads me to think of a self contained expedition.  The make up of the Colonel's character is most important.  

So, I will do some character set up and watch the game unfold. 

 

this just in.....I have tested positive for covid. Tired & runny nose the only symptoms so far.  

Oh well, hoist the flag and set sail for 5 days of painting.


New Banner for Study door!


Comments

Lawrence H said…
Get well soon. Hopefully it is only a mild case of the plague and you will be able to keep your painting motivation going.
Matt Crump said…
Get yourself locked down with some figures to paint sure you will be fine soon 👍
pancerni said…
Matt, Lawrence, Jonathan-
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Just got 6 hours straight through sleep, after checking email and blog roll, ready for a little more, then to paint. Plenty on the table, legions behind that!
Joe
Tony Adams said…
So sorry you got the plague but hoping you recover real soon with minimal symptoms. If you have the energy it is a great excuse for loads of painting especially with such a great notice on the study door.. Get well soon. Regards.
Stew said…
Wishing you welll with mild symptoms. 😀
Czar Barry said…
Joe, hope you feel better soon. And I like the sign.
daveb said…
Maybe some fevered dreams will inspire more great things in the imagi-nations. Hope your illness resolves quickly and doesn't linger.
pancerni said…
Tony, Stew, Barry, Dave....thanks for the support.

Dave, that just might be the case.
rross said…
Oh Dear! I have so far avoided it - as have my son and daughter - my wife had it back in May, after our trip to Queenstown. She did not seem to suffer much, so hopefully you have a similar benign version, Joe!
James Fisher said…
All the best with the pestilence Joe. I hope it passes without too much fuss. There may be relapses, so be ready for them. It took a while to leave my wife and me—hers became long-covid too, poor dear, so it is still making its presence felt.
All the best, James
pancerni said…
Well, I survived, gave it to my wife, she's doing well, now my mother in law has it. I guess that is our three.

Popular Posts