New project --- like i need one

 The inside joke in my family was coined by my grand daughter Miranda, who observed that 'grandpa has a job,  it is his wargames .'  The truth in the statement makes me smile.  

I have been approached by the local gamestore,  Tabletop Games,  to host a Frostgrave  league with their employees.  So that's what , a morning or afternoon a week of  fun and a little prep time.  

I dusted off my Witch faction list, and set up another list based on a Chronomancy wizard. The new group will have the initial games today.  

     

  Once more into the breach

 

Happily the progress on the paint table is moving forward,  some sort of cavalry and infantry  will be done soon. I did start assembling the beginning of 318 more Austrian infantry and I have a date with a rattle can soon.  In the wings there are about a hundred cavalry figures to assemble, paint or both. Rearranging the flow of units to the painting table should help me keep track of what gets done and what is next. 

I am coming to a event in our Imagination campaign that will generate some kind of conflict,  just in time for the usefulness of my garage table.  I will continue to identify these posts in the title of entries to at least warn of the silliness that lurks.

Comments

Ski said…
Good luck with the Frostgrave games! After many months of Stargrave I've been thinking about getting back on Frostgrave for a bit. I hope your group is successful and that the players enjoy it.
rross said…
It's good to keep busy, Joe, the devil makes work...and all that! Mind you, that list of figures to assemble and paint DOES sound like a job! Out of the mouths of babes and infants! How's that, two bible quotes and it must be twenty years since I was inside a church! 😜
Frostgrave has always given me a fun game with my mate Andrew...mind you, I won most of them and that always helps the enjoyment level! Hope you and your group have a similar experience
pancerni said…
Ski, Stargrave s on our to do list, maybe August through September.
I find Frostgrave is a ball, I hope the store players like it.

Keith, Glad to see your and my soul are safe. Frostgrave in our 'regular Friddady ' groupis fun, I look forward to the store group.
Gonsalvo said…
Sounds like a great project, Joe. I will be with Jared and others next Saturday at the Gardiner Public Library in New York; I will be running a Wars of the Roses game.
pancerni said…
Peter, I am sure the game will look fantastic.

Popular Posts