1813 Swedish Army Brigade (box) 2

 

 Another day, another box, I mean brigade.

There were 4 brigades of line infantry in the Swedish Corps of the Army of the North.  All the guard & Grenadier regiments were grouped in the first brigade.  The Second Brigade consisted of three line regiments. 

Commander: Major General Lagerbrig



 Yes so, he is yet another casting!

 


North Schonen I.R.  

North Schonen I R , with standard.


Uppland I.R.

 

With two flags!

 

There was a third regiment, It is unpainted right now. 

Comments

Gonsalvo said…
Handsome!

Länge leva Svenskarna!
James Fisher said…
Gosh Joe, now you are churning 'em out and they look d@mned fine too!
I really like the yellow drummers of the Uppland infantry regt. Is it me, or does that officer have a spooky Mr Hyde look about him?!
Regards, James
pancerni said…
As much as my honesty will let me stretch, the minifigs, while not showcased before, were painted in the '80's. I rather like the yellow faced drummers as well. Evidently there was leeway in musicians dress if the colonel paid for it.
As for the nocturnal habits off any of my lead officers...their business! I expect much of officers. He does appear a little bushy......maybe an IHMN scenario about on on he town foreign officer?

Popular Posts