My only unit of Calpe figures

Some units are under strength in the era of 18 is the new 12.  Here are the Prussian Jagers from a bunch of Historicons ago.  My plan had been to pick up more Prussians each year, best laid plans & all.  They have been painted over 10 years ago, just never got to showing them on the blog.

 


  A unit of 12, I do have four more castings somewhere....I'll need to order the remaining pair, and a few other figures to bring the unit up to strength. That will be my excuse, anyway.

Comments

There are no Calpe figures in my 28mm Napoleonics collection.
pancerni said…
I had intended more, but my Prussian project got delayed. Maybe since I was shooting for a brigade I did not get enthused enough! they are different in style than almost anyone , but that said, there are some real jewels.
rross said…
I don't have any Calpe either but have always thought they look like excellent figures...my mate Nick has a growing Prussian collection comprising a lot of Calpe figure plus some cavalry by Elite miniatures
pancerni said…
We are truly spoilt for choices these days.

Popular Posts