Conveyor belt-First Day


I realized last night that the next two weeks  might be productive in unit count, as a lot of partial work in June/July is over.  Not that the led mountain will get lower soon, but at least it looks to have peaked.

First up, a unit of Mushroom Beings, my 'Red Caps.'  A major addition to my Wars of Ozzz  Land of Harvest with the second wave getting finished. Yes, there will be flocking.

Started is a second Mushroom unit, Blue Caps.

Part of the Nyland Jagers, who are not part of the Swedes 1813 OoB.

Second portion of the unit, part of  the Finnish establishment. This unit jumped ahead of several line units, something to keep Barry's (excuse me, Czar Elmer ) Jagers challenged. There are six more castings (standard unit of 18) but they appear to be camera shy.

 First battalion of the Skarborg I.R. seen here to be given a standard and some base flocking. Nine more line battalions to go!

 

Started but in the cue, another Danish command set featuring General Ewald and two staff riders.



Basically unpainted, but still way cool, lesser pumpkinheads mounted on steeds. Part of the wave two reinforcements for the Land of the Harvest.

A few more units in the pipeline for Napoleonics and Wars of Ozz units.


Comments

tradgardmastare said…
Fascinating mix of figures on the painting table.
Your lead mountain has reached its peak? Famous Last Words.
pancerni said…
True butterfly I am!
pancerni said…
Along with 'I will have that unit painted by..'
James Fisher said…
I am a month or two behind on looking at blogs and my have you been busy! Those Scandinavian Napoleonics are coming along really well. While not 'my thing' the pumpkinheads are quite brilliant and I can see and appreciate the appeal.
Regards, James
pancerni said…
Some things have percolated to finally finish. I am trying to balance the Napoleonics with the Ozz figures. Time will tell. Thanks for the kind words.
rross said…
An eclectic mix of genres there Jos - I too can see the appeal of the corn on the cob and mushroom warriors! Having more or less finished my Swedish GNW project recently, the names of your units seem very familiar to me - Nylands, Narke-Varmland, Bohusland - a different era but of course regional unit names persevere
pancerni said…
I had noticed a similarity in unit names, although the flags for your chosen era are much grander in design. Looking forward to both Swedish forces making tabletop history soon.

Popular Posts