Micro armor photos

 Well, there are, is should be, more micro armor photos. 

Somebody wanted more. These are just monochrome, and at my age they are just fine from 3 feet away.

The mighty FV432:





Another view.

Up close.  


Sneaky Warsaw Pact !
SA-9 on BRDM.
 Just what I need to counter those NATO jets. The bases will get paint & maybe flock.
Just need to review the info needed on the base.

I have T-64 and BTR-60's enroute from the GHQ foundry. March should see a return to the North German plain.


Comments

rross said…
The advantage of these smaller scales is you can do a simpler paint job and they still look very convincing....as these do!
pancerni said…
The painting was some watered down Vallejo, did seem to me to be 'enough' after I clean up the stands. Thanks for the kind words.
Tony Adams said…
Excellent little models with a more than good paint job. Regards.

Popular Posts