More Cossacks!

A second unit of Don Cossacks for the Coalition in Germany, 1813.  This time I opted for completing the unit before showing them. Some of their opponents will be next in the line up. Soon, I hope.

 

I have mounted the new unit on single bases, as it will be the first selected for man to man level skirmishes.

Fuzzy, but dynamic shot of the unit.


Older unit moving up in support "can never have too many Cossacks, according to our local player Barry, whose Russian Army sports I think six?



 So nice we showed them twice.

Comments

Tony Adams said…
Nice figures... Regards.
rross said…
Some nice additions to the collection there!
Czar Barry said…
Nice work. You can never have too many. I like the flexibility you get with the Individually mounted figures. I look forward to seeing them in the next after action report. No one delivers a pine suppository like a Cossack.

I think I'm up to 7 units suitable for Napoleonics. Plus another 4 bow armed from my Hungarian Renaissance forces that make a pretty good stand-in's for Kalmuck's. It's just barely enough to secure the borders of Fuddland from riff-raff.
Mad Padre said…
Lovely Cossacks, though after seeing these photos ima gonna hide my silver, lol!
Cheers,
Mike
Gonsalvo said…
I'm not sure Cossacks ever "look good", but fine painting.
I have 4 units myself as fallout from the 2012 Borodino project!
caveadsum1471 said…
Splendid looking cossacks!
Best Iain

Popular Posts