More Soviet tanks

A quick look at some T-72's  received and given a quick coat of paint.  

 I finally decided this project (micro scale Cold War) will continue through the year.  One shipment every other month until my initial list of projected units is finished. Close to done, the BAOR and Soviets for the scenario we are using as a jump off for the rules.



 

I might do up some of the basing this Friday, due to lack of opponents. 

I think the AA assets will look etter dressed up.  Good ole' Zsu-23 and SA-9 launchers.

 



Updated later, when the bases look better.

 

Comments

Good progress and a good build-up plan going forward,
Czar Barry said…
Nice work Joe. I'm looking forward to seeing how this project goes (or grows) over time.
You're doing the British Army of the Rhine for your NATO force, right? Should be a good match up.
pancerni said…
Jonathan, Thanks...now if reality lets me continue the plan...
Barry,
Yes the BAOR contingent, at least for the scenario I first am concentrating on, is full and will see action soon.
rross said…
This micro armour project looks to be progressing well Joe, and the BAOR camouflage looks bang on!
Tony Adams said…
Hi...Nice models...1/87 scale I assume ???? Looking forward to seeing more. Regards.
caveadsum1471 said…
Good looking Soviet armour!
Best Iain
DeanM said…
Lovely looking tanks, Joe!

Popular Posts