A 'Bump" to a blogger

 Consider, if you've not already done so, a visit to Stew at A Terrible Waste of Lead.....

 

https://tllw.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-5-year-bump.html 


Stew has been blogging 5 years and seems to need a little encouragement. Going blogging since 2011, I can relate to some ideas he presents. One year I managed 1 post, it's in a period where over three years I posted---a dozen times!  I do a little more posting these days. ;-)


Personally, I have for about 5 years written posts on whatever is spinning in our local group or simply interesting to me. I do enjoy comments, other blogger's posts on played/painted recent events, books being read and the like. We are such a niche within a niche group I decided not to worry about hits or follower numbers.  I am slowly (all right, glacially) trying to make resource pages for the periods I have collected. 

I don't plan to navel gaze, it is too soon back from a wonderful time at Cape Cod to get serious.



I mean, could I honestly say either of these would ever be mainstream anything?
 
Anyway , Stew, this bump is for you!


Comments

rross said…
Nice one Joe....that's at least three bumps for Stew now!
pancerni said…
Loved your own referral, after reading his entry I remembered when I started back up.
Stew said…
Thanks a lot Joe (can I call you Joe?) I appreciate you doing a bump for a complete stranger. I hope we won't be strangers for long. 😁
pancerni said…
Stew,
Hi there! Calling me Joe is fine. Nice part about finding a previously unread blog is the mining of old posts. I am a bit scattershot in projects, but I feel that is part of the fun.
Cordially,
Joe

Popular Posts