Stargrave crews, take 1

Well, let's see if it works. This is my first attempt at a crew. I have a 'safe' build for another crew in my head, and probably the germs of two more.

 

The captain: The only one of his race known, the enigmatic leader exudes confidence and authority

Yes, four feet.


 Seemingly a alien, Naqual (his name used in communication to his crew and traders being utilized) is actually a  biomorph .


First Mate: Hardraxal

Actually a Cyborg, good at   well Cyborg stuff.

 Hardraxal is shown at center  of photo

 And the rest, as they say.


The remainder includes a scout, a heavy weapon.


 
Another crewled by a  Psionist as captain. A cracker, a hacker, scout.







Another crew, captain a Cyborg and firstmate a robot expert, and several robot soldiers. 

We will start with Stargrave in August,  probably after we finish the last of the scenarios  of Silver Bayonet.  

So many games, so little time,  eh Barry?










Comments

Desert Scribe said…
What are you doing with my old WH40K Rogue Trader figures?!? :D

I think you'll enjoy Stargrave. In addition to the narrative and campaign system, I like creating sci fi terrain for this game.
rross said…
You certainly seem to have a lot on Joe! Stargrave looks like a fun system - I have certainly enjoyed the few games I have had of its sibling Frostgrave!
Czar Barry said…
Yes indeed, time is the one item in short supply.
These look good Joe. I was digging through my 40K stuff when I found some non-40K unpainted figures that I think will be perfect for this. We don't have any house guest this weekend, so I may get them painted up... or not.
I look forward to seeing how your Stargrave project progresses.
Tony Adams said…
I like the "buffalo" runner on the table !!!! Regards
Stew said…
Looks like a fearsome crew. I have not seen any of the Grave series games in the flesh but I’ve heard nice things and that they are perfect for sci-fy miniatures that you might have lying around.
Ray Rousell said…
Cool looking figures!
pancerni said…
Hey, Unknown, did not recognize you. These figures are most definitely my Rogue Trader Era figures.

Ray, Stew, Tony...thank you all for the kind words.

Keith... quite a few projects have hit recently. Similar to you juggling (superbly, I will mention) the RCW & SCW projects you have recently reported on finishing the build.

Barry, Stargrave seeems to be a low overhead game to play and report.

Popular Posts