Blood & Plunder!

 Yep, long time coming, played the last game over two years ago.  Greg H. of our Friday Oold Guys , has two or three factions but lacked the Dutch.  Well, thanks to the Firelock 25% off sale the Dutch will grace my table, at least for land battles. The Dutch starter set arrived yesterday and boy they sure look nice!  


Back of box. Good ideas for painting up the figures.


These don't represent a new project, as we had played the game before, and I did paint those wiz kid cannons a year or so ago.....

Comments

Never heard of this before now.
pancerni said…
A few years old, very thought out from a marketing perspective but fun to play. Probably see more early to mid year as I get The units done.
Ski said…
Nice pickup for a wonderful game. I've been painting up New Englanders, French Candadians and Natives for an ongoing Blood and Plunder series set during Queen Anne's War.
Lawrence H said…
I was just thinking the same as Jonathan in that this is new to me also. I love the box packaging. It is always nice when there are ideas to follow like that.
pancerni said…
Ski, great! I will pick up lots of ideas on your blog.Plan a

Lawrence please note all the items come with great artwork.
Ray Rousell said…
Blood & Plunder are a very big set of rules across the pond here in blighty, I'm surprised some of you guys haven't heard about them.

Popular Posts