1/87th Cold War Soviets equipment

 Showing the same era's equipment from the Warsaw Pact in 1/87th scale.  Most of these models were from the late eighties to late 90's.  Despite little usage, I am happy to find they are still  serviceable.  Since I am told photos are better than words, here we go. 


Venerable PT-76's

BRDM's recon vehicles

15 T-54's


20 T-64's

7 BTR-60 carriers


BTR 50 carriers


T-72's

I am going to order Seven Days to the Rhine a set that looks promising for the 1/87th scale footprint and model selection I have. If it works, I will have forces in 1/285th and 1/87th for the Cold War gone hot scenarios.

Comments

rross said…
You certainly seem to have amassed an impressive quantity of the 1/87 vehicles Joe. They look great ....looking forward to the first game!
pancerni said…
Funny thing, I picked up almost all of these pre 2000. I hope to find a good rule set for games that I won't need the whole half acre backyard to play.

Popular Posts