Went to the store today, must stop that

 Of course, I will continue to do so: how else would I make snap purchases as these from Wiz Kids.


The straw man (left) will likely lead a brigade in the Harvest forces,


W.I.P.


the man afflicted with the stone-skin disease (right) needs a medieval setting and I do not have one'

An Elephant explorer (center) with kneepads, spats and a snoopy hat...I will fit him in somewhere. Pulp adventure or IHMN company, not sure,..... but somewhere!


Just a wash to explore details.


Comments

rross said…
Those Wizzkids figures are nice impulse purchases Joe. Despite our lack of bricks n mortar wargaming stores here in NZ, there is actually a genuine hobby store just round the corner from my office, where these very nice figures can be purchased!
pancerni said…
Nice location for a hobby store.
In my defence, I 'need' the strawman for a project, it was in a two pack with the stone flesh figure. Hence the comment of needing a setting I don't have.
The elephant figure was pure impulse, the figure is titled "Field Historian" and is just whimsical enough to force me to use him soon. I have been happy with the Wiz Kid figures, the elephant figure saves me some $10 -$15 in not needing a heroforge model I had 'played with designing' on & off.
Joe, we need to do our part to keep the economy humming along. Some would say your impulse buy is a civic duty.
DeanM said…
Very nice. I like that elephant man fig.
pancerni said…
He is definitely my favorite of the recent purchases.

Popular Posts