New Year, old stuff, new stuff

 Already the 3rd of January.  Been getting various play aids for games ready, dug up the 1/87 Cold War armor, working on a secret project.

I have a few photos to share.

First the old stuff, from the 1980's.

Chieftain inventory.


Jagpanzer Kanone.


Centurions.

Leopard 1 and Walker Bulldogs.


BRDM scout cars and T-55's.

I have a lot of the Bundeswehr and Warsaw Pac stuff that is not being shown here. If I can figure out what to do with 'em, I will make more photos.


And very new, arrived last week, just glued last night. Splash markers from Litko.

Have a total of  10 of these.



Comments

rross said…
Some nice variety on display there Joe
pancerni said…
I will probably try to solo play with the 1/87th stuff, no real plans except maybe to paint them.
Do you have plans regarding rules? 7DRR are very good.
pancerni said…
Paul, just taking a physical inventory right now. I do not have a rule set in mind, I'll will research 7Days to the Rhine on your recommendation.
DeanM said…
Cool looking modern armor. I have to someday get into the period.
pancerni said…
There is just something about tanks.....that denotes coolness.

Popular Posts