Frostgrave for the win!

So, the next three weekly games will be Frostgrave.  This is to get us up to speed on the rules. We spent most of the session discussing what to do next, and some show and tell.  We did get in a quick AD1666 game, I lost any photos I took.

 


 First up some tavern terrain which Greg unearthed in a dig in his basement. Looks cool and useful for a lot of upcoming games. 

Next up, Roger shared a diorama of a recent trial in our imagination campaign. It seems Dahara is up to its old practices of trial by whipping. Captured after a recent border dispute with K&K , the member of Daharan nobility is evidently next sentenced to two years in prison, where 'her magic will be stripped from her.' Ouch!

 Censors prevent a closer approach.  The horror!


 
 Please have young or tender hearted readers look elsewhere.
 
finally, a quick peak at a Swedish artillery battery.
 

I will revisit the new battery tomorrow, hopefully with basing. 


Comments

Tony Adams said…
The battery looks great...the whipping scene looks "unusual" but well painted. Regards.
Ski said…
My group spent a couple hours together yesterday working on Stargrave crews for a campaign we plan to start in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Matt Crump said…
Nice looking vignettes although I won’t get them past my censor at home 👍
pancerni said…
Tony and Matt,
Roger did a nice job, even if the subject matter dodgy. He is always surprising me in the campaign mode.
Ski, I would love to see the thoughts behind your crews. I have planned on 3 crews, to try different skills out.

Popular Posts