Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

 Well, I hope everyone has a good holiday season, be it Winter (like here) or Summer for he other side of the world.  May everyone get all the figures, rule sets and terrain they desired, and get the time to enjoy them.

Looking forward to eating too much with the family tomorrow, and trying to follow my own advice the rest of the week.

I will have a report of our latest game of Frostgrave.  Soon, with a few photos, even.

I will report on an idea to use the Flat Top game as a scenario generator.

I had a nice surprise in that a delivery was made in two days from the order, more on that next post.

And I did not forget to photo the Swedish 12 pound artillery battery with basing completed. Honest it's just too late now to put all this up. 






Comments

rross said…
Merry Christmas to you too Joe....here, it's after eight in the evening of Christmas Day and the celebrations are all dine and dusted.
Matt Crump said…
A happy festive celebration to you and yours as well Joe 🎅🏽
Gonsalvo said…
Merry Christmas, Joe!
Lawrence H said…
All the best Joe, and I'll look forward to the Swedish artillery.
pancerni said…
Merry Christmas, happy new year. I'll add photos of the artillery soon, Lawrence.

Popular Posts