Pup adventurers

Well, they might be furrier, but they sure are cute.



 Our Dachshund looks quite a bit like Morgana in volume 1, the St Bernard is also awesome.

 See dog in window, upper right.

 

In the pack marked volume 3, a cavalier is included

and is listed as a bard. My daughter has one, and the dog choice of profession she said, "does not surprise me."

I have not seen volume (box) two, reports on that will have to come later.

So as characters in their own right, as familiars or as companions, something to think about.  Just don't tell Valentine, the resident Dachshund.  She'll want a summer at Hogwarts to become a sorceress-dog.

 

 







Comments

rross said…
And I thought I came up with some weird and wonderful figures, Joe! It's going to be fun seeing you paint them up and add them not your games....Frostgrave perhaps?
pancerni said…
Val says, "Arf, arf" to Frostgrave.

I have been impressed with a lot of the figures you have showcased, Keith.

The dogs were a find...the store has a big Wizkids/D&D selection and tese, along with the cat character boxes. Great stuff.
Tony Adams said…
Cat characters ????? Now I would like to see them being a big moggy fan. Anyway I think the idea of a training course at Hogwarts for Valentine is a great idea....could add a lot to your gaming....Regards.
Gonsalvo said…
Two paws up for the canine characters!
pancerni said…
Peter, thought you might like the dogs.

Steam Forge has a range of at least 3 boxes in the Animal Adventures line you might like.

I don't think Val at Hogwarts would work out. She already has plenty of magic now.

Popular Posts