Tanksgiving, Thanksgiving, prime weather or not?

 I think I had to try, but the day started with the skies dropping rain in 1 to 2 inch amounts, so no outdoor priming for sure. Maybe there will be better luck in the unheated "hatchway " to the cellar.....at least it has a roof and walls. 

The day before Thanksgiving is usually full of prep work for the next feast, moving the dinner to my daughter's house has greatly reduced the work and stress of the event. 

Nuff said about that. You have come for the photos,  yes?


 Chaffee in full assembled mode.



Comments

Nice way to celebrate Tanksgiving. Weather chilly but dry Out West so figure undercoating continues apace.
caveadsum1471 said…
Lovely looking Chaffee, good luck with the rest, I'm with Dai I think the priest is my favourite!
Best Iain
Matt Crump said…
Nice little tank….my priming is done in the garage 👍
rross said…
It is a nice-looking vehicle - you can see the Sherman ancestry I would say?
pancerni said…
Assembly- all 4 complete.

Priming 3 done, one to go (Hellcat)

Jonathan, today was nicer, tomorrow should be good for priming as well.

Matt, the hatchway is for winter, I do not have to go out to the garage , which is some 80+ feet from the backdoor.

Keith, the Priest is on an M4 and/or M3 chassis, depending on model. I do see where the turret suggests lineage with Sherman.

Iain, I agree, under appreciated by wargamers.
DeanM said…
Chaffee looks great. I've been lucky with the weather here with enough dry days in between rain to sneak in some spray painting.

Popular Posts