Rabbits, holes, diversions and difficulties

 This is sort of an 'ooh shiny' post ...without the toys. Nor photos for now.

 I am working on getting the Tyroleans into the painting queue,  looking  at the line of units for the imagination campaign,  and considering how to juggle the Galactic Knights ships into the mix of what's next. 

There is also the possibility the AD1666 figures for the Swords of Light and Darkness expansion showing up in the month of April. While not a huge number of castings,  it does come with new scenario and rules options to master.  

I also have decided that the airbrush will get some use this year. I plan  reworking my 20mm armor and vehicle collection. I have been putting off using this tool too long. Yes Peter, rebasing khaki in several shades! (Sorry, two private jokes in one clause. ) 

So Oathmark and Blood & Plunder will move to the maybe later this year stage.  I will play and finish the B&P Dutch crew up but no heavy lifting.  IHMN also shows not  the likely thing for the summer. 

So, for the next quarter,  look for more 1803 imagination campaign events,  the Galactic fleets clashing, and the setting up of the Blitz on Lilliput map and campaign page.

That's enough to keep me busy,  let's see how long this plan lasts. 


Comments

Looks like enough to keep you busy, for sure. Are the Tyroleans from the Kickstarter that Peter recently shared?
Czar Barry said…
Blitz on Lilliput, that sounds interesting. Is that something new or did I just miss it earlier?
It's a good logical plan Joe, but you know what they say about 'no plan survives contact with (insert nemesis of your choice)'.
Ray Rousell said…
Looking goreard to see these figures.
pancerni said…
I should have some primed and up this week. The KS was by piano miniatures
pancerni said…
There is an post on the gameboard from Blitzkrieg, the AH game .
pancerni said…
Jonathan, the very ones. Different mix in the optional.
rross said…
So thats about 24 hours - I guess the plan has already changed in some degree?!
pancerni said…
I think I left it wide enough a net this time , Keith.
pancerni said…
The plan is intact for two days now. Friday the 31st 's game is more Galactic Knights where Greg's Terran rebellious forces meet the Carnivores in a three way scenario.

We had the first round for Emperor selection end in a three way tie;this promises future conflict.

I have finished naming the countries on the Blitzkreig board map.

The brush on paint is moving nicely. The Swedes approach a major improvement once some hardware is completed.
Matt Crump said…
Good to see you have a plan…..👍
Lawrence H said…
The Piano Wargames figures are lovely so I'll be looking forward to your Tyroleans.
pancerni said…
Matt, Lawrence, the Tyroleans will appear first primed only, then as they complete the queue. They are beautiful figures, looking forward to doing them.
Gonsalvo said…
LOTS to keep you busy there, Joe!
pancerni said…
Peter, yes quite a bit, glad I have the time. Joe was the con? I know up and back wasn't bad, did your game turn out weĺl?

Popular Posts