The Cows came home!

Yes, cows. Scroll down or just follow along.

 Postman brings a box to the door, imported!

Box clipped in at 2.2 kilos...5 lbs! 

My 'The Alps in Flames' pledge from Piano Mins Kickstarter arrived.

 Opening I saw a lot of packing.



 Lots of shredded paper and cardboard, obviously carefully packaged. Double corrugated sides.


Here are the cows


21 bags in all, as I had gotten a few extras.


And of course, I got my own goats.

Clocking in at about 120 figures and two cannon. So the lead pile count resets to nearly that of the start of the year. The quality and detail is topnotch. There will be some of these castings in the queue soon.




Comments

Gonsalvo said…
Lookin' good, nice Shamrock background, too! I haven't unpacked mine yet; that will come next week.
DeanM said…
Great looking wildlife, Joe!
Hooray! Toy soldiers in the mail! Do I see a few goats too?
pancerni said…
Dean, thanks. I will be doing some fun painting.
Peter, you're in for a treat.
Jonathan, yes goats as well as the cows. Extra points from my wife about the livestock.
rross said…
A great arrival Joe...plenty stuff to keep you occupied in that little lot!
Matt Crump said…
We all love buying new stuff ….I find it best not to keep count of figures painted or in the queue 😀
pancerni said…
Keith, Really, happy with these figures.. painting them will be fun.

Matt,, you're right about not getting too concerned with the amount of unpainted in the pile. Interferes with appreciation of the haul.

Popular Posts